- Full Service Accounts Receivables Management
- Limited Service Accounts Receivables Management
- Appeals Service Accounts Receivables Management
- Additional Services
In the News
Business Dynamics Limited is now Business Dynamics RCM
Business Dynamics RCM and The Business of Spine are affiliates of Business Dynamics, Inc formerly Business Dynamics, LLC.
Reimbursement Education for the Spinal Implant Representative
The Business of Spine's spinal implant representative course was held in New York City on April 16. It allowed industry professionals to expand their knowledge of spine coding and reimbursement issues. Joe Triano said, "This was one of the best investments in my career. I will use this information immediately."
Revenue Cycle Dynamics for the Spine Reimbursement Specialist
The Business of Spine's three day event - The Foundation, The Framework and The Fusion - was held in New York City on April 17-19. Attendees who completed all three days are awarded 22.5 CEUs from AAPC and a Spine Reimbursement Specialist certificate from The Business of Spine.
"Barbara Cataletto, M.B.A. '99: Stevie Award Winner"
Barbara has won a Bronze Stevie Award in the category of Female Entrepreneur of the Year - Business Services, 11-2,500 employees. The Stevie Awards for Women in Business are the world's premier awards for women executives, entrepreneurs, and the organization they run. Read what Adelphi University had to say about Barbara in the link below.
"Insurance Dependency: Gearing Up for Next Year" by Barbara Cataletto
Select the link below to read the full article at Becker's Spine Review.
"CMS Pilot Program: Auditing Spine Fusion" by Barbara Cataletto
Check out the article on the Orthopreneur's website at the link below.
Business Dynamics has created a Sandy Fund
To show our support for hurricane Sandy, Business Dynamics has created a Sandy Fund to provide school supplies to local children and local schools who have lost everything due to the storm.
Business Dynamics Quarterly Newsletter, "The Spinal Column" provides up-to-date information regarding office practices, insurance trends, coding scenarios along with our Coding Advisory.
- Spring 2013
- Winter 2013
- Fall 2012
- Summer 2012
- Spring 2012
- Winter 2010
- Fall 2009
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Spring 2008
- Summer 2008
- Winter 2008
- Insurance Advisory - June 2010
- Coding Advisory - Consultation Coding 2010 -Dec 2009.pdf
- Coding Advisory -Coding Updates and Changes for 2010 November 2009.pdf
- Coding Advisory- Aetna Electronic Remittance Advice and Electronic Funds Transfer- Spring 09.pdf
- Coding Advisory- CMS Payments and Policy Changes for 2010- Nov 09.pdf
- Coding Advisory- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield of New York Co-Surgeon Reimbursement Policy- Summer 2009.pdf
- Reimbursement Advisory - Medicare Fee Schedule - December 2009.pdf
- Reimbursement Advisory -United Healthcare Maximum Non-Network Reimbursement Plan (MNRP)- Oct 09.pdf
- Reimbursement Advisory Oxford Liberty Non-Network Reimbursement.pdf
- Ruling Advisory - Provisions Set for Blue Cross Blue Shield Settlement- May 6, 2008.pdf