- Full Service Accounts Receivables Management
- Limited Service Accounts Receivables Management
- Appeals Service Accounts Receivables Management
- Additional Services
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
Patient information is distributed specific to the task involved. For example, surgical claims are submitted with the surgical operative report to the insurance companies that are indicated on the information sheets directed to us by the physician group. It is assumed that the physician group has authorization for us to release the specific information. In instances where insurance companies request information and we do not have the appropriate documentation or authorization on file, this information will not be disclosed without the proper authorization from the patient. The authorizations from the patient must be current.
In other situations, there are requests for medical records or billing information from attorneys or other patient representatives such as social security, etc. A current authorization must be accompanied by any request and the requests must be presented in writing. Verbal requests by anyone other than the insurance carrier or the attorney on file are not accommodated. Patient information is not distributed without the appropriate authorization on file. Information presented to us is not used for fundraising purposes. It is understood that the patient may revoke their authorization at any time as long as the request is made in written form.
- Amendments to records, operative reports, etc. are to be submitted in writing to the physician and are considered complete when the request is complied with.
- Patients requesting documentation of their records may do so via a written request. Any changes in billing or insurance information may also be considered when a written request accompanying the change is submitted.
It is understood that Business Dynamics Limited is required by law to maintain the privacy of PHI (Protected Health Information) and to provide individuals, at their written request, with the notice of our legal duties and privacy practices. It is further understood that the principles and the employees of Business Dynamics Limited will abide by the terms and conditions of HIPAA’s rules and regulations which are currently in effect. Any changes in the privacy practices are subject to change and may be requested by the patients or physician group at any time.
- Employees of Business Dynamics Limited are required to complete a confidentiality agreement. It is expected that they will follow the guidelines set forth herein and that there will be no disclosure of patient information that is not specific to their role within Business Dynamics Limited.
- Patients are entitled to file any complaints regarding privacy provisions to Business Dynamics Limited the physician group and HHS. It is also understood that the company will not retaliate against any individual who enters a privacy complaint. Individuals involved are specific to the employees of Business Dynamics Limited. If anyone wishes to contact Business Dynamics Limited to file a complaint, they may do so by contacting our officei.